Thursday 10 October 2013

Proposal For Creative Media Production Project

Confessions Of A Psychopath: Proposal

Title: Confessions Of A Psychopath 

Genre: Crime/Thriller/Black-Comedy 

Synopsis:
 When a priest visits famous mass murder 'Joseph Terrorson' before his public execution. He finds out just what the media want to hear, The killers past, but this will be at his own expense. As the killer slowly bewilders the priest into believing his ideas on the human race.... 

BBFC Rating:The British Board of Film Classification is an independent non-governmental body which has classified cinema films since it was set up in 1912 and videos/ DVDs since the Video Recordings Act was passed in 1984.


My BBFC Film Rating: 
  • Very strong violence 
  • Strong horror
  • Strong blood and gore 
  • Very strong language 
  • Drug Taking 




ASA:The Advertising Standards Authority is the UK’s independent regulator of advertising across all media. These are guidelines I have chosen which will be needed to take into consideration when I'm making my poster.
- The subject of my film may be insensitive towards some viewers, I will need to make sure my poster  does not contain any offensive material.


- I will need to make sure that my poster shows that the film is a work of fiction and not a documentary or a reality show. 

No comments:

Post a Comment