Wednesday 27 November 2013

My DVD/Blu-Ray Sleeve Evaluation

For my graphics project, I had the task to create a Blu-Ray sleeve. I use my own method of splitting the sleeve into three parts. The first was the front cover. I used my poster, but I changed the design.

  1.  Changed the size to 1x19cm.
  2. Added the Blu-Ray logo.
  3. Removed the blurb. 
  4. Made the protagonist larger.










-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


For the second part of the task. I created the side cover. I took these steps to help me through the process of designing the cover. 
  1. Created the size 19x1cm onto photoshop.
  2. I added the title from my poster onto photoshop.
  3. I rotated the title and scaled the image.
  4. I added the blu-ray image and then scaled it down to size.
  5. I downloaded the production company logo off the internet.
  6. I uploaded it into photoshop and scaled the image size.
  7. I then uploaded the 18 certificate onto photoshop and scaled it to size.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


For the third part of my task. I created the back cover. I took these steps to help me through the process of designing the cover.
  1. Created the size 19x1 onto photoshop.
  2. I uploaded my film synopsis onto photoshop.
  3. I downloaded the blu-ray logo off the internet.
  4. I uploaded the logo onto photoshop and scaled the image.
  5. I then uploaded the BBFC certificates I had downloaded.
  6. I then moved a layer and added the background (Blood splatter) image, which I downloaded off the internet.
  7. I uploaded the poster blurb onto photoshop and scaled the image down to a fitting size.
  8. I downloaded the barcode off the internet using the screenshot tool and then uploaded it onto photoshop.
  9. I scaled the barcode using the transform tool.
  10. I created two critic reviews using the text box tool.
  11. I uploaded the image (top-right picture) onto photoshop and scaled it onto the first layer using the transform tool.




No comments:

Post a Comment